Пакет: activity-log-manager (0.8.0-1)
Връзки за activity-log-manager
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник activity-log-manager.
- Начална страница [launchpad.net]
blacklist configuration user interface for Zeitgeist
Zeitgeist is a service which logs the user's activities and events (files opened, websites visited, conversations held with other people, etc.) and makes the relevant information available to other applications.
It serves as a comprehensive activity log and also makes it possible to determine relationships between items based on usage patterns.
This package contains Activity Log Manager, a graphical user interface which lets you control what gets logged by Zeitgeist. It supports setting up blacklists according to several criteria (such as application or file types), temporarily stopping all logging as well as deleting recent events.
Други пакети, свързани с activity-log-manager
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-cairo
- Python bindings for the Cairo vector graphics library
- dep: python-gtk2
- Python bindings for the GTK+ widget set
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules