Пакет: python-scour (0.32-2)
Връзки за python-scour
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник scour.
- Начална страница [github.com]
SVG scrubber and optimizer (Python 2 module)
Scour is a Python module that aggressively cleans SVG files, removing a lot of unnecessary information that certain tools or authors embed into their documents. The goal of scour is to provide an identically rendered image (i.e. a scoured document should have no discernable visible differences from the original file) while minimizing the file size.
WARNING: Scour is intended to be run on files that have been edited in Vector Graphics editors such as Inkscape or Adobe Illustrator. Scour attempts to optimize the file, and as result, it will change the file's structure and (possibly) its semantics. If you have hand-edited your SVG files, you will probably not be happy with the output of Scour.
Never use scour to overwrite your original file!
This package also provides a dh_scour debhelper extension which optimizes all shipped SVGs during package build. If python-rsvg and python-cairo are available, it will also do a before/after comparison and discard the optimized image if they differ by more than 0.05%.
Други пакети, свързани с python-scour
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-six (>= 1.9.0)
- Python 2 and 3 compatibility library (Python 2 interface)