Пакет: openbox-lxde-session (0.99.2-3)
Връзки за openbox-lxde-session
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник lxde-common.
- Debian LXDE Maintainers (Страница за QA, Пощенски архив)
- Andrew Lee (李健秋) (Страница за QA)
- Andriy Grytsenko (Страница за QA)
- Начална страница [www.lxde.org]
LXDE session manager and configuration files
LXDE (the Lightweight X11 Desktop Environment) is a project aimed to provide a desktop environment which is lightweight and fast.
It's not designed to be powerful and bloated, but to be usable and slim enough, and keep the resource usage low. Different from other desktop environments, LXDE doesn't tightly integrate every component. Instead, LXDE tries to make all components independent, and each of them can be used independently with fewer dependencies.
* Lightweight, runs with reasonable memory usage * Fast, runs well even on older machines produced in 1999 * Good-looking, GTK+ 2 internationalized user interface * Easy-to-use, the user interface is simple, but usable enough * Desktop independent (surprise! Every component can be used without LXDE) * Standard compliant, follows the specs on freedesktop.org
This package depends on minimal set of components (lxsession, openbox, and lxde-screenlock.desktop file), and contains all the session-specific configuration files required to start a LXDE desktop session from a display manager such as GDM.
Други пакети, свързани с openbox-lxde-session