Пакет: neurodebian-popularity-contest (0.37.6)
Връзки за neurodebian-popularity-contest
Ресурси за Debian:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник neurodebian.
- NeuroDebian Team (Страница за QA)
- Michael Hanke (Страница за QA)
- Yaroslav Halchenko (Страница за QA)
- Начална страница [neuro.debian.net]
neuroscience-oriented distribution - popcon integration
The NeuroDebian project integrates and maintains a variety of software projects within Debian that are useful for neuroscience (such as AFNI, FSL, PsychoPy, etc.) or generic computation (such as HTCondor, pandas, etc.).
This package is a complement to the generic popularity-contest package to enable anonymous submission of usage statistics to NeuroDebian in addition to the popcon submissions to the underlying distribution (either Debian or Ubuntu) popcon server.
Participating in popcon is important for the following reasons:
* Popular packages receive more attention from developers; bugs are fixed faster and updates are provided quicker. * It ensures that support is not dropped for a previous release of Debian or Ubuntu while there are active users. * User statistics may be useful for upstream research software developers seeking funding for continued development.
This requires that popcon is activated for the underlying distribution (Debian or Ubuntu), which can be achieved by running "dpkg-reconfigure popularity-contest" as root.
Други пакети, свързани с neurodebian-popularity-contest
- dep: popularity-contest
- Vote for your favourite packages automatically