Package: bacula-client (5.0.2-2.2+squeeze1)
Links for bacula-client
Download Source Package bacula:
- Homepage [www.bacula.org]
network backup, recovery and verification - client meta-package
Bacula is a set of programs to manage backup, recovery and verification of data across a network of computers of different kinds.
The Bacula Director service supervises all the backup, restore, verify and archive operations. It can run as a daemon or as a foreground service which administrators can use to schedule backups and recover files.
The package is a meta-package for client installations (file daemon and console only).
Other Packages Related to bacula-client
- dep: bacula-console (>= 5.0.2-2.2+squeeze1)
- network backup, recovery and verification - text console
- dep: bacula-fd (>= 5.0.2-2.2+squeeze1)
- network backup, recovery and verification - file daemon
- rec: bacula-traymonitor
- network backup, recovery and verification - tray monitor