Пакет: scsh-0.6 (0.6.7-7)
Връзки за scsh-0.6
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Информация за разработчици (PTS)
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник scsh-0.6.
- Scheme48 Maintainers Task Force (Страница за QA, Пощенски архив)
- Lionel Elie Mamane (Страница за QA)
- Jorgen Schäfer (Страница за QA)
- Начална страница [www.scsh.net]
A `scheme' interpreter designed for writing system programs
Scsh has a high-level process notation for doing shell-script like tasks: running programs, establishing pipelines and I/O redirection. Scsh embeds this process notation within a full implementation of Scheme, a minimal and clean dialect of the Lisp programming language. The process notation is realized as a set of macro definitions, and is carefully designed to allow full integration with standard Scheme code. Scsh isn't Scheme-like; it is Scheme.
At the scripting level, scsh also has an Awk design, also implemented as a macro that can be embedded inside general Scheme code.
Scsh additionally provides the low-level access to the operating system normally associated with C. The current release provides full access to POSIX, plus important non-POSIX extensions, such as complete sockets support. "Full access to POSIX" means: fork, exec & wait, sockets, full read, write, open & close, seek & tell, complete file-system access, including stat, chmod/chgrp/chown, symlink, FIFO & directory access, tty & pty support, file locking, pipes, select, file-name pattern-matching, time & date, environment variables, signal handlers, and more.
Други пакети, свързани с scsh-0.6
- dep: libelfg0 (>= 0.8.12)
- an ELF object file access library
- dep: scsh-common-0.6 (= 0.6.7-7)
- A `scheme' interpreter designed for writing system programs
- sug: scsh-0.6-doc
- Documentation for scsh, "The Scheme Shell"