Package: autokey-common (0.71.0-1)
Links for autokey-common
Download Source Package autokey:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
desktop automation utility - common data
AutoKey is a desktop automation utility for Linux and X11. It allows the automation of virtually any task by responding to typed abbreviations and hotkeys. It offers a full-featured GUI that makes it highly accessible for novices, as well as a scripting interface offering the full flexibility and power of the Python language.
This package contains the common data shared between the various frontends.
Other Packages Related to autokey-common
- dep: python (>= 2.5)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- dep: python-xlib
- Interface for Python to the X11 Protocol
- dep: wmctrl
- control an EWMH/NetWM compatible X Window Manager