Пакет: logtail (1.3.13)
Връзки за logtail
Ресурси за Debian:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник logcheck.
- Debian logcheck Team (Страница за QA, Пощенски архив)
- Todd Troxell (Страница за QA)
- Gerfried Fuchs (Страница за QA)
- Eric Evans (Страница за QA)
- martin f. krafft (Страница за QA)
- Marc Haber (Страница за QA)
- maximilian attems (Страница за QA)
- Hanspeter Kunz (Страница за QA)
- Hannes von Haugwitz (Страница за QA)
- Начална страница [www.logcheck.org]
Print log file lines that have not been read (deprecated)
This program will read in a standard text file and create an offset marker when it reads the end. The offset marker is read the next time logtail is run and the text file pointer is moved to the offset location. This allows logtail to read in the next lines of data following the marker. This is good for marking log files for automatic log file checkers to monitor system events.
The package also provides logtail2, which better deals with rotated log files: If logtail2 finds that the inode of the file was changed, it assumes that the log has been rotated, and tries to find the file it was rotated to using heuristic plugins. If it finds the file, it will print the remainder of the file starting at the offset saved to the offset file. If a file with the correct inode was not found, logtail2 will only print the new file in its entirety before writing a new offset file.
Други пакети, свързани с logtail
- dep: perl (>= 5.8.0)
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language