Package: libghc6-happstack-state-doc (0.5.0.2-1)
Links for libghc6-happstack-state-doc
Download Source Package haskell-happstack-state:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
Happstack web framework, distributed state layer - documentation
Happstack is a Haskell web framework, designed so that developers can prototype quickly, deploy painlessly, scale massively, operate reliably, and change easily. It supports GNU/Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, and Windows environments.
Happstack provides you with all the components you need to build and deploy your application, which is completely self-contained. Particularly, Happstack provides the application with a distributed and persistent data storage layer, capable to interact with the application itself directly in terms of Haskell data structures.
Happstack-state is a distributed event-based state layer provided by Happstack to the web application.
This package contains the library documentation.
Other Packages Related to libghc6-happstack-state-doc
- rec: ghc6-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc6-happstack-data-doc
- Happstack web framework, data utilities package - documentation
- rec: libghc6-hslogger-doc
- The Haskell Logging Framework, API Documentation
- rec: libghc6-mtl-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library for GHC; documentation
- rec: libghc6-stm-doc
- Haskell Software Transactional Memory library for GHC; documentation
- sug: libghc6-happstack-state-dev
- Happstack web framework, distributed state layer - GHC 6 libraries