Package: libtimedate-perl (1.2000-1)
Links for libtimedate-perl
Download Source Package libtimedate-perl:
- Debian Perl Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Christian Hammers (QA Page)
- Jonathan Yu (QA Page)
- gregor herrmann (QA Page)
- Homepage [search.cpan.org]
collection of modules to manipulate date/time information
TimeDate is a collection of Perl modules useful for manipulating date and time information. Date::Parse can parse absolute date specifications in a wide variety of input formats and many languages (via Date::Language).
This package also includes Date::Format, which can format dates into strings, as well as Time::Zone, which contains miscellaneous time zone functions.
Other Packages Related to libtimedate-perl
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language