Пакет: kernel-patch-wrr (20021019-7)
Връзки за kernel-patch-wrr
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Информация за разработчици (PTS)
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник wrr.
- Начална страница [www.zz9.dk]
Extension to traffic Control/network bandwidth management
The WRR scheduler is an extension to the Traffic Control/network bandwidth management part of the Linux 2.2, 2.4 and 2.6 kernels. The scheduler was developed to support distributing bandwidth on a shared Internet connection fairly between local machines.
* As a default all local machines will get equally much of the bandwidth if they have sufficient demand. This is obtained by doing so-called weighted round robin (wrr) scheduling. * It is possible to give machines transferring much data over a long or short period of time less bandwidth. * It can work on a bridge, a router or on a firewall. * Supports accounting locally generated masqueraded packets to the correct local machine. * On the WRR home page an extension is available which includes patches for Squid and the Nec socks5 proxy servers so that proxied packets can also be accounted to the correct local machine. * Includes a configuration file based set of scripts that will setup everything without changing your basic network setup. The scripts will allow you to shape both incoming and outgoing traffic.
Други пакети, свързани с kernel-patch-wrr
- dep: bash (>= 2.0)
- The GNU Bourne Again SHell
- dep: patch
- Apply a diff file to an original
- sug: kernel-package
- A utility for building Linux kernel related Debian packages.
- sug: kernel-source
- Пакетът не е наличен