Пакет: yorick-mira (0.9.9+dfsg1-2)
Връзки за yorick-mira
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Информация за разработчици (PTS)
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник yorick-mira.
- Начална страница [www-obs.univ-lyon1.fr]
optical intreferometry image reconstruction within Yorick
MiRA is an algorithm for image reconstruction from data provided by optical interferometers. It is written in the Yorick language and operated through the Yorick interpreter.
MiRA won the 2008' Interferometric Imaging Beauty Contest organized by International Astronomical Union (IAU) to compare the image synthesis algorithms designed for optical interferometry. In a nutshell, MiRA proceeds by direct minimization of a penalized likelihood. This penalty is the sum of two terms: a likelihood term (typically a χ2) which enforces agreement of the model with the data, plus a regularization term to account for priors. The priors are required to lever the many degeneracies due to the sparseness of the spatial frequency sampling. MiRA implements many different regularizations (quadratic or edge-preserving smoothness, total variation, maximum entropy, etc.) and let the user defines his own priors. The likelihood penalty is modular and designed to account for available data of any kind (complex visibilities, powerspectra and/or closure phase). One of the strength of MiRA is that it is purely based on an inverse problem approach and can therefore cope with incomplete data set; for instance, MiRA can build an image without any Fourier phase information. Input data must be in OI-FITS format.
Други пакети, свързани с yorick-mira
- dep: yorick (>= 2.1.05)
- interpreted language and scientific graphics
- dep: yorick-optimpack (>= 1.3)
- optimization of large scale problems for the Yorick language
- dep: yorick-yeti (>= 6.2.0)
- utility plugin for the Yorick language
- dep: yorick-yeti-fftw (>= 6.2.0)
- FFT plugin for the Yorick language
- dep: yorick-yutils
- various utilities for the Yorick language