Package: daptup (0.10.0)
Links for daptup
Download Source Package daptup:
- Homepage [sourceforge.net]
reporter of changes in list of available packages from repositories
Daptup runs "apt-get update' inside and then outputs four lists:
- packages came to archive with this update; - new upgradeable packages; - changes in "watched" packages (not installed, such packages have to be specified in configuration file); - outdated packages that have a new install candidate (optionally).
Daptup also has apt hook to run automatically within 'apt-get update' or 'cupt update'.
Other Packages Related to daptup
- dep: liblocale-gettext-perl
- Using libc functions for internationalization in Perl
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: aptitude
- terminal-based package manager (terminal interface only)