Package: libalberta2-dev (2.0.1-3)
Links for libalberta2-dev
Download Source Package libalberta2:
- Homepage [www.alberta-fem.de]
Adaptive finite element library (development headers)
ALBERTA is an adaptive finite element library for solving partial differential equations (PDEs).
It offers a hierarchical mesh and methods for 1d, 2d and 3d stationary as well as time dependent problems. It is written in C with speed and flexibility in mind.
This package contains development files.
Other Packages Related to libalberta2-dev
- dep: libalberta2 (= 2.0.1-3)
- Adaptive finite element library (shared libraries)
- dep: libgl1-mesa-dev
- A free implementation of the OpenGL API -- GLX development files
- dep: libx11-dev
- X11 client-side library (development headers)