Package: hatari (1.4.0-1)
Links for hatari
Download Source Package hatari:
- Homepage [hatari.berlios.de]
Emulator for the Atari ST, STE, TT, and Falcon computers
Hatari is an emulator for the Atari ST line of computers.
The Atari ST was a 16/32 bit computer system which was first released by Atari in 1985. Using the Motorola 68000 CPU, it was a very popular computer having quite a lot of CPU power at that time.
Unlike many other Atari ST emulators which try to give you a good environment for running GEM applications, Hatari tries to emulate the hardware of a ST as close as possible so that it is able to run most of the old ST games and demos.
Other Packages Related to hatari
- dep: libpng12-0 (>= 1.2.13-4)
- PNG library - runtime
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libsdl1.2debian (>= 1.2.10-1)
- Simple DirectMedia Layer
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-support (>= 0.90.0)
- automated rebuilding support for Python modules
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime