Пакет: tumgreyspf (1.35-7)
Връзки за tumgreyspf
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Информация за разработчици (PTS)
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник tumgreyspf.
- Начална страница [www.tummy.com]
external policy checker for the postfix mail server
Tumgreyspf can optionally greylist and/or use spfquery to check SPF records to determine if email should be accepted by your server. The default behavior is to let emails comming from server that are SPF approved without any sort of greylisting, while all others will be greylisted.
SPF is information published by the domain owner about what systems may legitimately send e-mail for the domain. Greylisting takes advantage of spam and viruses that do not follow the RFCs and retry deliveries on temporary failure. These checks can be used as part of a mail system and allow several orders of magnitude reduction in spam, lower system load, and few problems with legitimate mail getting blocked.
Tumgreyspf uses the file-system as its database, no additional database is required to use it, see /var/lib/tumgreyspf/data and it's clean-up cron script. Also take care that tumgreyspf will block emails from any domain with DNS configured with a buggy SPF record.
Други пакети, свързани с tumgreyspf
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: passwd
- change and administer password and group data
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-spf
- sender policy framework (SPF) module for Python
- dep: spfquery
- query SPF (Sender Policy Framework) to validate mail senders