Package: opennebula-node (2.0.1-6~bpo60+1) [backports]
Links for opennebula-node
Download Source Package opennebula:
- Debian OpenNebula Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Damien Raude-Morvan (QA Page)
- Soren Hansen (QA Page)
- Jaime Melis (QA Page)
- Homepage [opennebula.org]
empty package to prepare a machine as OpenNebula Node
OpenNebula is an open source virtual infrastructure engine that enables the dynamic deployment and re-placement of virtual machines on a pool of physical resources.
ONE (OpenNebula) extends the benefits of virtualization platforms from a single physical resource to a pool of resources, decoupling the server not only from the physical infrastructure but also from the physical location.
This package prepares the machine for being a node in an OpenNebula cloud.
Other Packages Related to opennebula-node
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: opennebula-common (= 2.0.1-6~bpo60+1)
- empty package to create OpenNebula users and directories
- dep: ruby
- An interpreter of object-oriented scripting language Ruby