Пакет: python-gobject-2-dbg (2.28.6-14) [debports]
Връзки за python-gobject-2-dbg
Ресурси за Debian:
deprecated static Python bindings for the GObject library (debug extension)
GObject is an abstraction layer that allows programming with an object paradigm that is compatible with many languages. It is a part of Glib, the core library used to build GTK+ and GNOME.
This package contains the static Python bindings for gobject, glib, and gio. These are deprecated by dynamic GObject-Introspection bindings (which are provided by the python-gi package), and should not be used in newly written code. These static bindings just exist to provide backwards compatibility for GNOME 2 based software.
This package contains the extensions built for the Python debug interpreter.
Други пакети, свързани с python-gobject-2-dbg
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.2.1-9)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.41.1)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: python-gobject-2 (= 2.28.6-14)
- deprecated static Python bindings for the GObject library
- dep: python2-dbg
- debug build of the Python2 interpreter (version 2.7)
- dep: python2-dbg (<< 2.8)
- dep: python2-dbg (>= 2.7~)