Пакет: ptunnel (0.72-3) [debports]
Връзки за ptunnel
Ресурси за Debian:
- Начална страница [www.mit.edu]
Tunnel TCP connections over ICMP packets
ptunnel is an application that allows you to reliably tunnel TCP connections to a remote host using ICMP echo request and reply packets, commonly known as ping requests and replies. It acts as a proxy and can handle sockets and secured identification.
Those features can be very handy when working in a closed networking environment with firewalls and proxies.
Други пакети, свързани с ptunnel
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality