Пакет: zaqar-server (8.0.0-3)
Връзки за zaqar-server
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник zaqar.
- Начална страница [github.com]
OpenStack Queueing as a Service - API server
Zaqar is a multi-tenant cloud messaging service for web developers. It combines the ideas pioneered by Amazon's SQS product with additional semantics to support event broadcasting.
The service features a fully RESTful API, which developers can use to send messages between various components of their SaaS and mobile applications, by using a variety of communication patterns. Underlying this API is an efficient messaging engine designed with scalability and security in mind.
Other OpenStack components can integrate with Zaqar to surface events to end users and to communicate with guest agents that run in the "over-cloud" layer. Cloud operators can leverage Zaqar to provide equivalents of SQS and SNS to their customers.
This package contains the API server on which clients will connect.
Други пакети, свързани с zaqar-server
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: debconf
- Debian configuration management system
- dep: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: python3-keystoneclient
- client library for the OpenStack Keystone API - Python 3.x
- dep: zaqar-common (= 8.0.0-3)
- OpenStack Queueing as a Service - common files