Пакет: telepathy-mission-control-5 (1:5.16.4-2) [debports]
Връзки за telepathy-mission-control-5
Ресурси за Debian:
- Начална страница [telepathy.freedesktop.org]
management daemon for Telepathy real-time communication framework
Telepathy Mission Control 5 is an account manager and channel dispatcher for the Telepathy framework, allowing user interfaces and other clients to share connections to real-time communication services without conflicting. It implements the AccountManager and ChannelDispatcher D-Bus APIs as described by telepathy-spec.
The account manager part stores real time communication account details, connects to the stored accounts on request, and sets the accounts' presence, nickname and avatar according to requests from Telepathy user interfaces and other components.
The channel dispatcher part responds to incoming communication channels (message streams, voice/video calls, file transfers etc.) by dispatching them to suitable user interfaces, and requests outgoing communication channels according to requests from a Telepathy UI.
This is not a compatible replacement for Mission Control 4 (in the telepathy-mission-control package), but they can be installed in parallel.
Други пакети, свързани с telepathy-mission-control-5
- dep: libdbus-1-3 (>= 1.9.14)
- simple interprocess messaging system (library)
- dep: libdbus-glib-1-2 (>= 0.92)
- deprecated library for D-Bus IPC
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.46)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libmission-control-plugins0 (= 1:5.16.4-2)
- management daemon for Telepathy (library for plugins)
- dep: libnm0 (>= 1.0.0)
- GObject-based client library for NetworkManager
- dep: libtelepathy-glib0 (>= 0.20)
- Telepathy framework - GLib library
- sug: telepathy-haze
- Telepathy connection manager that uses libpurple