Пакет: sopel (6.6.3-2)
Връзки за sopel
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник sopel.
- Начална страница [sopel.chat]
simple, lightweight, open source, easy-to-use IRC utility bot
Sopel is a simple, lightweight, open source, easy-to-use IRC utility bot, written in Python. It's designed to be easy to use, easy to run, and easy to make new features for.
Sopel comes with a ton of ready-made features for you to use. It can leave notes for people, give you reminders, check RSS feeds, and much more.
Sopel also comes with a fully-documented and easy-to-use API, so you can write your own features. There's also an easy tutorial you can follow along with, to help you learn.
Developing for Sopel is a great way to familiarize yourself with Python. It's easy to start, but there's no limit to the cool things you can do with it.
Sopel was also known as Willie, Phenny or Jenni in previous incarnations.
Други пакети, свързани с sopel
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-dnspython
- DNS toolkit for Python 3
- dep: python3-geoip2
- Python geoip2 API for web services and databases
- dep: python3-praw
- Python Reddit API Wrapper (Python 3 version)
- dep: python3-requests
- elegant and simple HTTP library for Python3, built for human beings
- dep: python3-tz
- Python3 version of the Olson timezone database
- dep: python3-xmltodict
- Makes working with XML feel like you are working with JSON (Python 3)