Пакет: redsocks (0.5-2) [debports]
Връзки за redsocks
Ресурси за Debian:
- Начална страница [darkk.net.ru]
arbitrary TCP connection redirector to a SOCKS or HTTPS proxy server
Redsocks is a daemon running on the local system, that will transparently tunnel any TCP connection via a remote SOCKS4, SOCKS5 or HTTP proxy server. It uses the system firewall's redirection facility to intercept TCP connections, thus the redirection is system-wide, with fine-grained control, and does not depend on LD_PRELOAD libraries.
Redsocks supports tunneling TCP connections and UDP packets. It has authentication support for both, SOCKS and HTTP proxies.
Also included is a small DNS server returning answers with the "truncated" flag set for any UDP query, forcing the resolver to use TCP.
Други пакети, свързани с redsocks
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: libevent-core-2.1-6 (>= 2.1.8-stable)
- Asynchronous event notification library (core)
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- enh: tor
- anonymizing overlay network for TCP