Пакет: maptransfer-server (0.3-2)
Връзки за maptransfer-server
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник maptransfer.
- Начална страница [bitbucket.org]
upload/download maps to/from a VALVe game server (Server)
Uploading Maps to a Game server can be a tedious process if you want to get the post-upload processing right. MapTransfer tries to automate this process as much as possible. It handles everything a map upload takes:
* Automatically BZip compresses uploaded maps if the client didn't. * Hardlinks files if more than one gameserver path is specified in the config. That way a single map is uploaded to multiple servers at once (and only takes up the space once, too). * Saves you and your users a lot of tedious cdery and copypasta.
Aside from the core functionality, it offers a few niceties as well:
* Uses HTTPS as protocol - that way, you can download maps (or test connectivity) with your favorite web browser, or write your own scripts that interact with the server. * IPv6 ready * Extensible: Any game should work, as long as it uses bsp maps - map directories aren't hard coded but read from the config file.
Други пакети, свързани с maptransfer-server