Пакет: elpa-assess (0.5-1)
Връзки за elpa-assess
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник assess-el.
- Начална страница [github.com]
test support functions for Emacs
This package provides functions to support ert, the Emacs Regression Test framework. It includes:
* a set of predicates for comparing strings, buffers and file contents; * explainer functions for all predicates giving useful output; * macros for creating many temporary buffers at once, and for restoring the buffer list; * methods for testing indentation, by comparison or "round-tripping"; * methods for testing fontification;
Assess aims to be a stateless as possible, leaving Emacs unchanged whether the tests succeed or fail, with respect to buffers, open files and so on; this helps to keep tests independent from each other. Violations of this will be considered a bug.
Assess aims also to be as noiseless as possible, reducing and suppressing extraneous messages where possible, to leave a clean ert output in batch mode.
Други пакети, свързани с elpa-assess
- dep: elpa-m-buffer (>= 0.15)
- list-oriented, functional buffer manipulation
- dep: emacsen-common
- Common facilities for all emacsen