Пакет: libcommons-email-java (1.5-3)
Връзки за libcommons-email-java
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник commons-email.
- Начална страница [commons.apache.org]
Apache Commons Java API for sending email
Commons Email aims to provide a API for sending email. It is built on top of the Java Mail API, which it aims to simplify.
Some of the mail classes that are provided are as follows:
* SimpleEmail - This class is used to send basic text based emails. * MultiPartEmail - This class is used to send multipart messages. This allows a text message with attachments either inline or attached. * HtmlEmail - This class is used to send HTML formatted emails. It has all of the capabilities as MultiPartEmail allowing attachments to be easily added. It also supports embedded images. * ImageHtmlEmail - This class is used to send HTML formatted emails with inline images. It has all of the capabilities as HtmlEmail but transform all image references to inline images. * EmailAttachment - This is a simple container class to allow for easy handling of attachments. It is for use with instances of MultiPartEmail and HtmlEmail.
Други пакети, свързани с libcommons-email-java
- dep: libmail-java (>= 1.6.2)
- JavaMail API Reference Implementation