Пакет: eegdev-plugins-free (0.2-4)
Връзки за eegdev-plugins-free
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник eegdev.
- Начална страница [cnbi.epfl.ch]
Biosignal acquisition device library (free plugins)
eegdev is a library that provides a unified interface for accessing various EEG (and other biosignals) acquisition systems. This interface has been designed to be both flexible and efficient. The device specific part is implemented by the mean of plugins which makes adding new device backend fairly easy even if the library does not support them yet officially.
The core library not only provides to users a unified and consistent interfaces to the acquisition device but it also provides many functionalities to the device backends (plugins) ranging from configuration to data casting and scaling making writing new device backend an easy task.
This library is particularly useful to handle the acquisition part of a Brain Computer Interface (BCI) or any realtime multi-electrode acquisition in neurophysiological research.
This package contains the devices plugins that depends only on free components.
Други пакети, свързани с eegdev-plugins-free
- dep: libeegdev0 (= 0.2-4)
- Biosignal acquisition device library
- dep: libexpat1 (>= 2.0.1)
- XML parsing C library - runtime library
- dep: libusb-1.0-0 (>= 2:1.0.8)
- userspace USB programming library
- dep: libxdffileio0 (>= 0.0)
- Library to read/write EEG data file formats