Пакет: tcpflow-nox (1.5.2+repack1-1 и други)
Връзки за tcpflow-nox
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник tcpflow.
- Начална страница [github.com]
TCP flow recorder - version without X11 dependencies
tcpflow is a program that captures data transmitted as part of TCP connections (flows), and stores the data in a way that is convenient for protocol analysis or debugging. A program like 'tcpdump' shows a summary of packets seen on the wire, but usually doesn't store the data that's actually being transmitted. In contrast, tcpflow reconstructs the actual data streams and stores each flow in a separate file for later analysis.
tcpflow understands sequence numbers and will correctly reconstruct data streams regardless of retransmissions or out-of-order delivery. However, it currently does not understand IP fragments; flows containing IP fragments will not be recorded properly.
tcpflow is based on the LBL Packet Capture Library and therefore supports the same rich filtering expressions that programs like 'tcpdump' support. tcpflow can also rebuild flows from data captured with 'tcpdump -w'.
This package has no dependency on libcairo or any x11 libraries, and cannot generate graphical reports.
Други пакети, свързани с tcpflow-nox
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library (dependency package)
- dep: libhttp-parser2.9 (>= 2.1)
- parser for HTTP messages written in C
- dep: libpcap0.8 (>= 0.9.8)
- system interface for user-level packet capture
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime
- sug: tcpdump
- command-line network traffic analyzer