Пакет: libpdal-plugin-greyhound (1.8.0+ds-1 и други) [debports]
Връзки за libpdal-plugin-greyhound
Ресурси за Debian:
- Начална страница [pdal.io]
Point Data Abstraction Library - Greyhound plugin
PDAL is a BSD licensed library for translating and manipulating point cloud data of various formats. PDAL can be used to read, write and translate point cloud data in many formats. Support is included for input files of LAS, LAZ, SBET, BPF, QFIT and others. PDAL can also read from and write to databases that support point cloud storage, including Oracle, Postgres and SQLite.
PDAL should not be confused with PCL (Point Cloud Library). PCL is a library specifically designed to provide algorithmic analysis and modification of point clouds. PDAL provides a limited interface to the facilities of PCL, but does not in general attempt to duplicate its capabilities.
This package contains the Greyhound plugin.
Други пакети, свързани с libpdal-plugin-greyhound
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.4)
- GCC support library
- dep: libjsoncpp1 (>= 1.7.4)
- library for reading and writing JSON for C++
- dep: libpdal-base7 (>= 1.8~rc1)
- Point Data Abstraction Library - libpdal_base
- dep: libpdal-util7 (>= 1.3.0)
- Point Data Abstraction Library - libpdal_util
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3