Пакет: quilt (0.63-3)
Връзки за quilt
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник quilt.
- Начална страница [savannah.nongnu.org]
Tool to work with series of patches
Quilt manages a series of patches by keeping track of the changes each of them makes. They are logically organized as a stack, and you can apply, un-apply, refresh them easily by traveling into the stack (push/pop).
Quilt is good for managing additional patches applied to a package received as a tarball or maintained in another version control system. The stacked organization is proven to be efficient for the management of very large patch sets (more than hundred patches). As matter of fact, it was designed by and for Linux kernel hackers (Andrew Morton, from the -mm branch, is the original author), and its main use by the current upstream maintainer is to manage the (hundreds of) patches against the kernel made for the SUSE distribution.
This package provides seamless integration into Debhelper or CDBS, allowing maintainers to easily add a quilt-based patch management system in their packages. The package also provides some basic support for those not using those tools. See README.Debian for more information.
Други пакети, свързани с quilt
- dep: bsdmainutils
- collection of more utilities from FreeBSD
- dep: bzip2
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor - utilities
- dep: diffstat
- produces graph of changes introduced by a diff file
- dep: gettext
- GNU Internationalization utilities
- dep: patch (>= 2.6)
- Apply a diff file to an original
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- rec: less
- pager program similar to more
- sug: graphviz
- rich set of graph drawing tools
- sug: procmail
- Versatile e-mail processor