Пакет: opencl-1.2-html-doc (1.0~svn27110-1)
Връзки за opencl-1.2-html-doc
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник khronos-opencl-man.
- Debian OpenCL Maintainers (Страница за QA, Пощенски архив)
- Mathieu Malaterre (Страница за QA)
- Giuseppe Bilotta (Страница за QA)
- Начална страница [www.khronos.org]
OpenCL 1.2 documentation - html pages
OpenCL (Open Computing Language) is an open royalty-free standard for general purpose parallel programming across CPUs, GPUs and other processors, giving software developers portable and efficient access to the power of these heterogeneous processing platforms.
OpenCL supports a wide range of applications, ranging from embedded and consumer software to HPC solutions, through a low-level, high-performance, portable abstraction. By creating an efficient, close-to-the-metal programming interface, OpenCL will form the foundation layer of a parallel computing ecosystem of platform-independent tools, middleware and applications.
OpenCL consists of an API for coordinating parallel computation across heterogeneous processors; and a cross-platform programming language with a well-specified computation environment. The OpenCL standard:
- Supports both data- and task-based parallel programming models - Utilizes a subset of ISO C99 with extensions for parallelism - Defines consistent numerical requirements based on IEEE 754 - Defines a configuration profile for handheld and embedded devices - Efficiently interoperates with OpenGL, OpenGL ES, and other graphics APIs
The specification is divided into a core specification that any OpenCL compliant implementation must support; a handheld/embedded profile which relaxes the OpenCL compliance requirements for handheld and embedded devices; and a set of optional extensions that are likely to move into the core specification in later revisions of the OpenCL specification.
This is exactly the documentation that can be found at: http://www.khronos.org/registry/cl/sdk/1.2/docs/man/xhtml/clCreateBuffer.html
Други пакети, свързани с opencl-1.2-html-doc
- dep: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation