Пакет: libghc-wizards-doc (1.0.1-1)
Връзки за libghc-wizards-doc
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник haskell-wizards.
- Начална страница [hackage.haskell.org]
library for interrogative programs; documentation
This library is a package designed for the quick and painless development of interrogative programs, which revolve around a "dialogue" with the user, who is asked a series of questions in a sequence much like an installation wizard.
Everything from interactive system scripts, to installation wizards, to full-blown shells can be implemented with the support of wizards.
It is developed transparently on top of a free monad, which separates out the semantics of the program from any particular interface. A variety of backends exist, including console-based System.Console.Wizard.Haskeline and System.Console.Wizard.BasicIO, and the pure System.Console.Wizard.Pure. It is also possible to write your own backends, or extend existing back-ends with new features. While both built-in IO backends operate on a console, there is no reason why wizards cannot also be used for making GUI wizard interfaces.
This package provides the documentation for a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
Други пакети, свързани с libghc-wizards-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-control-monad-free-doc
- free monads; documentation
- rec: libghc-haskeline-doc
- A command-line interface for user input, written in Haskell; documentation
- rec: libghc-mtl-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library for GHC; documentation
- rec: libghc-transformers-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library; documentation
- rec: libghc-wizards-dev
- library for interrogative programs