Пакет: libghc-swish-doc (0.9.0.15-1)
Връзки за libghc-swish-doc
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник haskell-swish.
- Начална страница [bitbucket.org]
semantic web toolkit - library documentation
Swish is a framework for performing deductions in RDF data using a variety of techniques. Swish is conceived as a toolkit for experimenting with RDF inference, and for implementing stand-alone RDF file processors (usable in similar style to CWM, but with a view to being extensible in declarative style through added Haskell function and data value declarations). It explores Haskell as "a scripting language for the Semantic Web".
Swish is a work-in-progress, and currently incorporates:
* Turtle, Notation3 and NTriples input and output. The N3 support is incomplete (no handling of @forAll). * RDF graph isomorphism testing and merging. * Display of differences between RDF graphs. * Inference operations in forward chaining, backward chaining and proof-checking modes. * Simple Horn-style rule implementations, extendable through variable binding modifiers and filters. * Class restriction rule implementation, primarily for datatype inferences. * RDF formal semantics entailment rule implementation. * Complete, ready-to-run, command-line and script-driven programs.
This package contains the library documentation for swish.
Други пакети, свързани с libghc-swish-doc
- rec: ghc-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc-hashable-doc
- Class for types that can be converted to a hash value; documentation
- rec: libghc-mtl-doc
- Haskell monad transformer library for GHC; documentation
- rec: libghc-network-doc
- Haskell network library for GHC; documentation
- rec: libghc-polyparse-doc
- documentation for haskell-polyparse
- rec: libghc-semigroups-doc
- Haskell98 semigroups; documentation
- rec: libghc-swish-dev
- semantic web toolkit - libraries
- rec: libghc-text-doc
- efficient packed Unicode text type for Haskell; documentation