Пакет: apt-src (0.25.1-0.2)
Връзки за apt-src
Ресурси за Debian:
Изтегляне на пакет-източник apt-src.
manage Debian source packages
apt-src is a command line interface for downloading, installing, upgrading, and tracking Debian source packages. It makes source package management feel a lot like using apt to manage binary packages, and is being used as a testbed to work on adding source dependencies to Debian.
It can be run as a normal user, or as root. If you want a convenient way to track updates to packages while preserving your local modifications, this is a way to do that.
Други пакети, свързани с apt-src
- dep: apt
- commandline package manager
- dep: dpkg-dev
- Debian package development tools
- dep: libapt-pkg-perl (>= 0.1.6)
- Perl interface to libapt-pkg
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language