Package: libgsasl7 (1.8.0-7)
Links for libgsasl7
Download Source Package gsasl:
- Debian XMPP Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Thadeu Lima de Souza Cascardo (QA Page)
- Jorge Salamero Sanz (QA Page)
- Simon Josefsson (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.gnu.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
GNU SASL library
GNU SASL is an implementation of the Simple Authentication and Security Layer framework and a few common SASL mechanisms. SASL is used by network servers (e.g., IMAP, SMTP) to request authentication from clients, and in clients to authenticate against servers.
Supported mechanisms are ANONYMOUS, EXTERNAL, LOGIN, PLAIN, SECURID, NTLM, DIGEST-MD5, CRAM-MD5, SCRAM-SHA-1, SCRAM-SHA-1-PLUS, GS2-KRB5, GSSAPI.
This package includes the GNU SASL shared library that is required by applications using GNU SASL. You normally don't need to install it manually.
Other Packages Related to libgsasl7
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- common error description library
- dep: libgssapi-krb5-2 (>= 1.10+dfsg~)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - krb5 GSS-API Mechanism
- dep: libidn11 (>= 1.13)
- GNU Libidn library, implementation of IETF IDN specifications
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libntlm0 (>= 1.2)
- NTLM authentication library