Пакет: python3-pyxb (1.2.6+dfsg-2)
Връзки за python3-pyxb
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник pyxb.
- Начална страница [pyxb.sourceforge.net]
Python XML Schema Bindings (Python3 version)
PyXB is a pure Python package that generates Python code for classes that correspond to data structures defined by XMLSchema. In concept it is similar to JAXB for Java and CodeSynthesis XSD for C++.
The major goals of PyXB are:
* Provide a generated Python interface that is “Pythonic”, meaning similar to one that would have been hand-written: + Attributes and elements are Python properties, with name conflicts resolved in favor of elements + Elements with maxOccurs larger than 1 are stored as Python lists + Bindings for type extensions inherit from the binding for the base type + Enumeration constraints are exposed as class (constant) variables * Support bi-directional conversion (document to Python and back) * Allow easy customization of the generated bindings to provide functionality along with content * Support all XMLSchema features that are in common use, including: + complex content models (nested all/choice/sequence) + cross-namespace dependencies + include and import directives + constraints on simple types * Validate the documents against their schema
This package contains the Python 3 version of the library.
Други пакети, свързани с python3-pyxb
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- sug: python-pyxb-doc
- Python XML Schema Bindings (Documentation)