Пакет: grun (0.9.3-2 и други)
Връзки за grun
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник grun.
- Начална страница [github.com]
GTK+ based Run dialog
gRun is a GTK+ based Run dialog that closely resembles the Windows Run dialog, just like xexec. It has a intelligent history mechanism and a dual level fork() mechanism for launching the application in its own process. gRun also has support for launching console mode application in an XTerm as well as associations for file types.
gRun is much more powerful than xexec, looks a lot better, and has the big advantage that you can start typing a command without having to mouse-click into the text field.
gRun is especially useful if you do not use the GNOME desktop which has a built-in run command, and if you use a window-manager (e.g. IceWM) where you can define a keyboard shortcut (e.g. Alt-F2) for staring gRun.
Други пакети, свързани с grun
- dep: libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 (>= 2.22.0)
- GDK Pixbuf library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.8.0)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- sug: xterm
- X terminal emulator
- или x-terminal-emulator
- виртуален пакет, предлаган от deepin-terminal, eterm, gnome-terminal, kitty, konsole, lilyterm, lxterminal, mate-terminal, mlterm, mlterm-tiny, pterm, qterminal, rxvt-unicode, sakura, stterm, terminator, terminology, termit, tilix, xfce4-terminal, xiterm+thai, xterm