Пакет: mpop-gnome (1.4.3-1)
Връзки за mpop-gnome
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник mpop.
- Начална страница [marlam.de]
POP3 mail retriever - with GNOME keyring support
mpop is a fast and simple fetchmail replacement to retrieve mail from POP3 servers. Its main features are header based mail filtering, multiple authentication methods, TLS encrypted connections or delivery.
There are a few things mpop can do that fetchmail can't or that it does better:
- mpop never ever tries to parse mail information except for the envelope-from address, which is the bare minimum that it has to do. - mpop never ever alters mail messages except for adding a "Received" header, which is the bare minimum that it has to do. - mpop uses several techniques (including pipelining) to reduce the POP3 protocol overhead. It is therefore much faster than fetchmail. - By default, mpop stores the mail UIDs (unique ids) in one file per account. You can poll different mail accounts in parallel. - The progress output is nicer ;-) - You can pipe the headers of a mail through a filter that decides if the mail should be downloaded, skipped, or deleted. This allows one to delete junk mail from a POP3 server without downloading the entire message. - mpop can deliver mails directly to mbox and maildir mail folders.
This package is compiled with GSASL and TLS/SSL support, and additionally with GNOME keyring support.
Други пакети, свързани с mpop-gnome
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.16.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.6.6)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libgsasl7 (>= 1.1)
- GNU SASL library
- dep: libsecret-1-0 (>= 0.7)
- Secret store
- dep: mpop (= 1.4.3-1)
- POP3 mail retriever
- dep: seahorse
- GNOME front end for GnuPG