Пакет: beanstalkd (1.10-4)
Връзки за beanstalkd
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник beanstalkd.
- Начална страница [kr.github.com]
simple, in-memory, workqueue service
Beanstalkd is a simple, fast, workqueue service (a specific case of message queueing), in which messages are organised in "tubes". Beanstalk clients can insert and consume messages into and from such tubes.
The beanstalk interface is generic, but was originally designed for reducing the latency of page views in high-volume web applications by running time-consuming tasks asynchronously.
Beanstalkd is meant to be ran in a trusted network, as it has no authorisation/authentication mechanisms.
This package has the server files.
Други пакети, свързани с beanstalkd
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: init-system-helpers (>= 1.18~)
- helper tools for all init systems
- dep: libsystemd0
- systemd utility library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality
- dep: netbase
- Basic TCP/IP networking system
- sug: doc-base
- utilities to manage online documentation