Пакет: libumlib-dev (0.8.2-3)
Връзки за libumlib-dev
Ресурси за Debian:
- Доклади за грешки
- Developer Information
- Журнал на промените в Debian
- Авторски права
- Управление на кръпките в Debian
Изтегляне на пакет-източник umview.
- Debian VSquare Team (Страница за QA)
- Ludovico Gardenghi (Страница за QA)
- Guido Trotter (Страница за QA)
- Filippo Giunchedi (Страница за QA)
- Andrea Capriotti (Страница за QA)
- Начална страница [view-os.sourceforge.net]
View-OS in user space - Development files
View-OS is a novel approach to the process/kernel interface. The semantics of each system call can be assigned process by process giving the user the right to decide which view of the system each process has to join. Each process can "see" a different file system structure, networking resources, processor, devices. Moreover some of the resources can be provided by the user him/herself, thus these resource can be private to the single process and are not known a priori by the system. Groups of processes can share the same view but this is just an optimization to share management methods.
For more information, see http://wiki.virtualsquare.org
UMView is a user-mode implementation of View-OS. Processes are run with a controlling daemon that captures all the system calls (at present using the ptrace() system call) and uses dynamically loadable modules to change their semantic.
This package contains headers and library needed to write and compile new UMView modules. For some simple module examples, you can take a look to the existing modules (expecially in the um_testmodule directory of the source tree).
Други пакети, свързани с libumlib-dev
- dep: libumlib0 (= 0.8.2-3)
- View-OS in user space - Support library for modules