Package: proftpd-dev (1.3.4a-4+nmu1)
Links for proftpd-dev
Download Source Package proftpd-dfsg:
- Homepage [www.proftpd.org]
Versatile, virtual-hosting FTP daemon - development files
ProFTPD is a powerful modular FTP/SFTP/FTPS server. This File Transfer Protocol daemon supports also hidden directories, virtual hosts, and per-directory ".ftpaccess" files. It uses a single main configuration file, with a syntax similar to Apache.
Because of the advanced design, anonymous-FTP directories can have an arbitrary internal structure (bin, lib, etc, and special files are not needed). Advanced features such as multiple password files and upload/download ratios are also supported.
This package contains all files required to develop thirdr-parties modules that can be loaded at run-time by means of DSO support.
Other Packages Related to proftpd-dev
- dep: libacl1-dev
- Access control list static libraries and headers
- dep: libpcre3-dev
- Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - development files
- dep: libssl-dev
- SSL development libraries, header files and documentation
- dep: libtool
- Generic library support script
- dep: proftpd-basic (= 1.3.4a-4+nmu1)
- Versatile, virtual-hosting FTP daemon - binaries
- sug: pkg-config
- manage compile and link flags for libraries