Package: openexr (1.6.1-6)
Links for openexr
Download Source Package openexr:
- Homepage [www.openexr.com]
command-line tools and docs for the OpenEXR image format
OpenEXR is a high dynamic-range (HDR) image file format developed by Industrial Light & Magic for use in computer imaging applications.
OpenEXR's features include:
* Higher dynamic range and colour precision than existing 8- and 10-bit image file formats. * Support for the "half" 16-bit floating-point pixel format. * Multiple lossless image compression algorithms. Some of the included codecs can achieve 2:1 lossless compression ratios on images with film grain. * Extensibility. New compression codecs and image types can easily be added by extending the C++ classes included in the OpenEXR software distribution. New image attributes (strings, vectors, integers, etc.) can be added to OpenEXR image headers without affecting backward compatibility with existing OpenEXR applications.
This package contains documentation for the format and the following tools:
* exrheader, a utility for dumping header information. * exrstdattr, a utility for modifying OpenEXR standard attributes. * exrmaketiled, for generating tiled and rip/mipmapped images. * exrenvmap, for creating OpenEXR environment maps. * exrmakepreview, for creating preview images for OpenEXR files.
Other Packages Related to openexr
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC 支援函式庫
- dep: libilmbase6 (>= 1.0.1)
- several utility libraries from ILM used by OpenEXR
- dep: libopenexr6 (>= 1.6.1)
- runtime files for the OpenEXR image library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)
- sug: exrtools
- A collection of utilities for manipulating OpenEXR images