Package: libipset2 (6.12.1-1)
Links for libipset2
Download Source Package ipset:
- Homepage [ipset.netfilter.org]
library for IP sets
IP sets are a framework inside the Linux 2.4.x and 2.6.x kernel which can be administered by the ipset(8) utility. Depending on the type, currently an IP set may store IP addresses, (TCP/UDP) port numbers or IP addresses with MAC addresses in a way which ensures lightning speed when matching an entry against a set.
If you want to
* store multiple IP addresses or port numbers and match against the entire collection using a single iptables rule. * dynamically update iptables rules against IP addresses or ports without performance penalty. * express complex IP address and ports based rulesets with a single iptables rule and benefit from the speed of IP sets.
then IP sets may be the proper tool for you.
This package contains the shared libraries needed to run programs that use the IP sets library.
Other Packages Related to libipset2
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.11) [not armhf, ia64, s390x]
- Embedded GNU C Library: Shared libraries
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13) [s390x]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- dep: libmnl0
- minimalistic Netlink communication library
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|amd64||46.9 kB||153.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armel||40.9 kB||126.0 kB||[list of files]|
|armhf||39.3 kB||114.0 kB||[list of files]|
|i386||47.0 kB||142.0 kB||[list of files]|
|ia64||56.0 kB||176.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mips||43.0 kB||140.0 kB||[list of files]|
|mipsel||42.9 kB||140.0 kB||[list of files]|
|powerpc||44.8 kB||146.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390||47.4 kB||146.0 kB||[list of files]|
|s390x||46.7 kB||160.0 kB||[list of files]|
|sparc||41.2 kB||132.0 kB||[list of files]|