Package: rhash (1.2.9-8)
Links for rhash
Download Source Package rhash:
- Homepage [rhash.sourceforge.net]
utility for computing hash sums and magnet links
RHash is a console utility for calculation and verification of magnet links and a wide range of hash sums like CRC32, MD4, MD5, SHA1, SHA256, SHA512, AICH, ED2K, Tiger, DC++ TTH, BitTorrent BTIH, GOST R 34.11-94, RIPEMD-160, HAS-160, EDON-R, Whirlpool and Snefru. Hash sums are used to ensure and verify integrity of large volumes of data for a long-term storing or transferring.
* Output in a predefined (SFV, BSD-like) or a user-defined format. * Can calculate Magnet links. * Ability to process directories recursively. * Updating hash files (adding hash sums of files missing in the hash file). * Portability: the program works the same on Linux, *BSD or Windows.
Other Packages Related to rhash
- dep: librhash0 (>= 1.2.9-8)
- shared library for hash functions computing
- rec: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- SSL 共享函式庫