套件： gstreamer0.10-gnonlin (0.10.17-2)
- 主頁 [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
non-linear editing module for GStreamer
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
Gnonlin is a set of GStreamer elements to ease the creation of non-linear multimedia editors. It works together with the GStreamer multimedia framework to give developers a powerful and flexible set of tools for quickly assembling applications which needs to handle non-linear multimedia editing.
This package contains the GStreamer plugins for Gnonlin.
其他與 gstreamer0.10-gnonlin 有關的套件
- dep: gstreamer0.10-plugins-base (>= 0.10.30)
- GStreamer plugins from the "base" set
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.22)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgstreamer0.10-0 (>= 0.10.30)
- Core GStreamer libraries and elements