Package: pari-gp (2.5.1-2)
Links for pari-gp
Download Source Package pari:
- Homepage [pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr]
PARI/GP Computer Algebra System binaries
PARI/GP is a widely used computer algebra system designed for fast computations in number theory (factorizations, algebraic number theory, elliptic curves...), but also contains a large number of other useful functions to compute with mathematical entities such as matrices, polynomials, power series, algebraic numbers etc., and a lot of transcendental functions. PARI is also available as a C library to allow for faster computations.
Originally developed by Henri Cohen and his co-workers (University Bordeaux I, France), PARI is now under the GPL and maintained by Karim Belabas with the help of many volunteer contributors.
This package contains the GP calculator.
Other Packages Related to pari-gp
- dep: libpari-gmp3 (>= 2.5.0-1)
- PARI/GP Computer Algebra System shared library
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline 與 history 函式庫，執行時期函式庫
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- rec: pari-doc
- PARI/GP Computer Algebra System documentation
- rec: pari-elldata
- PARI/GP Computer Algebra System elliptic curves (elldata)
- rec: pari-galdata
- PARI/GP Computer Algebra System Galois resolvents (galdata)
- rec: pari-seadata
- PARI/GP Computer Algebra System modular polynomials (seadata)