Package: emerillon-dev (0.1.90-1)
Links for emerillon-dev
Download Source Package emerillon:
- Mathieu Trudel (QA Page)
- Debian GNOME Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Laurent Bigonville (QA Page)
- Homepage [projects.gnome.org]
map viewer for the GNOME desktop (development files)
Emerillon is a map viewer. Aiming at simple user interface, Emerillon is a powerful, extensible application. It features OpenStreetMap based maps. Use it to browse maps, search the map for places, placemark places for later quick access and more!
Emerillon takes its name from one of the three vessels commanded by Jacques Cartier for his trip to New France in 1535.
This package contains development files used to create emerillon plugins.
Other Packages Related to emerillon-dev
- dep: emerillon (>= 0.1.90-1)
- map viewer for the GNOME desktop
- dep: gir1.2-emerillon-0.2 (= 0.1.90-1)
- map viewer for the GNOME desktop (GObject introspection)
- dep: libchamplain-0.12-dev
- C library providing ClutterActor to display maps (development files)
- dep: libclutter-1.0-dev
- Open GL based interactive canvas library (development files)
- dep: libgtk-3-dev (>= 3.0.0)
- development files for the GTK+ library