Package: liborc-0.4-0-dbg (1:0.4.16-2)
Links for liborc-0.4-0-dbg
Download Source Package orc:
- Maintainers of GStreamer packages (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Sebastian Dröge (QA Page)
- Sjoerd Simons (QA Page)
- Homepage [code.entropywave.com]
Library of Optimized Inner Loops Runtime Compiler (debug package)
Orc is a library and set of tools for compiling and executing very simple programs that operate on arrays of data. The "language" is a generic assembly language that represents many of the features available in SIMD architectures, including saturated addition and subtraction, and many arithmetic operations.
This package contains the debugging symbols for the orc library. Users should install it if they want to debug software that uses orc.
Other Packages Related to liborc-0.4-0-dbg
- dep: liborc-0.4-0 (= 1:0.4.16-2)
- Library of Optimized Inner Loops Runtime Compiler