Package: python-imaging (1.1.7-4)
Links for python-imaging
Download Source Package python-imaging:
Python Imaging Library
The Python Imaging Library (PIL) adds an image object to your Python interpreter. You can load images from a variety of file formats, and apply a rich set of image operations to them.
o Bilevel, greyscale, palette, true colour (RGB), true colour with transparency (RGBA). o colour separation (CMYK). o Copy, cut, paste operations. o Flip, transpose, resize, rotate, and arbitrary affine transforms. o Transparency operations. o Channel and point operations. o Colour transforms, including matrix operations. o Image enhancement, including convolution filters.
o Full (Open/Load/Save): BMP, EPS (with ghostscript), GIF, IM, JPEG, MSP, PDF, PNG, PPM, TIFF, XBM. o Read only (Open/Load): ARG, CUR, DCX, FLI, FPX, GBR, GD, ICO, IMT, IPTC, MCIDAS, MPEG, PhotoCD, PCX, PIXAR, PSD, TGA, SGI, SUN, TGA, WMF, XPM. o Save only: PDF, EPS (without ghostscript).
Other Packages Related to python-imaging
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libjpeg8 (>= 8c)
- Independent JPEG Group's JPEG runtime library
- dep: liblcms1 (>= 1.15-1)
- Little CMS color management library
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- 壓縮函式庫 - 跑程式時用(runtime)