Package: libkdb5-6 (1.10.1+dfsg-5)
Links for libkdb5-6
Download Source Package krb5:
- Homepage [web.mit.edu]
MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Kerberos database
Kerberos is a system for authenticating users and services on a network. Kerberos is a trusted third-party service. That means that there is a third party (the Kerberos server) that is trusted by all the entities on the network (users and services, usually called "principals").
This is the MIT reference implementation of Kerberos V5.
This package contains the internal Kerberos database libraries.
Other Packages Related to libkdb5-6
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.01)
- dep: libgssrpc4 (>= 1.7dfsg~alpha1)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - GSS enabled ONCRPC
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.7+dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.7dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libkrb5support0 (>= 1.7dfsg~beta2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Support library